Thursday, May 15, 2014

A Mother's Day Card

I know it's been a while...my full time job as a health coach has sort of been interfering with my paper cutting. But the good news is, I've got a few commissions in the works so there should be some more posts in the near future!

Here's a card I did recently for my own dear mom for Mother's Day. I wanted to focus on intricate lines and chose a floral theme that seemed fitting with the holiday.



Since it is very intricate and delicate, I chose not to mount it or back it on anything so as not to lose any of the detail in the background. I simply put it in the envelope shown above with some card stock to make sure it didn't get bent en route. Now it's free for my mom to either frame it in a floating frame, or mount it on a window so that the sun can shine through it, like in the picture below!

No comments:

Post a Comment